Screen sharing is an easy way to collaborate on something outside of Collusion.
Note: This feature is only available in the Google Chrome browser and requires a lightweight extension.
- Join the conference. To do this click the blue phone icon from the colluder menu on the right, and choose whether to share your audio or your video and audio.
- Hover over your video or image and click the
Start screen sharing icon. Note: Your conferencing box will always be the one at the top.
- You may be prompted to install the screen sharing extension, click
- The browser may then prompt you again to add the extension, click
- Remember to click
Start screen sharing again once it has been added.
- Now you will be shown a list of screens or windows that can be shared. Simply select one by clicking it and then clicking on
- Now your screen or window is shared!
- To stop screen sharing, simply leave the conference or click the
Stop screen sharing button.